Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the David Kirsch Ultimate NY Body Plan: "At the Madison Square Club, plain scrambled egg whites will never do. Liven that breakfast platter" David Kirsch
- Heat a 9" nonstick skillet over medium high heat and coat with non-fat vegetable cooking spray.
- Take the two strips of turkey bacon and pan heat until cooked through and crispy ? approximately 1 - 2 minutes for each side. Remove the bacon from the pan and immediately
- Place the mushrooms in the same skillet and sautÃ?Â© until slightly browned ? approximately 1 - 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and water. Season to taste with the pepper. Place the eggs in the nonstick skillet and stir until cooked through - approximately 1 minute or until the edges begin to set. Do not overcook.
- Arrange the eggs and the mushrooms on a plate, sprinkle with parsley and add two strips of turkey bacon on the side.
A nice healthy way to start the day. It even works for a workday because it comes together so quickly!