1/1 Photo of Scrambled Egg Whites W/ Shiitake Mushrooms and Turkey Bacon
From the David Kirsch Ultimate NY Body Plan: "At the Madison Square Club, plain scrambled egg whites will never do. Liven that breakfast platter" David Kirsch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a 9" nonstick skillet over medium high heat and coat with non-fat vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Take the two strips of turkey bacon and pan heat until cooked through and crispy ? approximately 1 - 2 minutes for each side. Remove the bacon from the pan and immediately
- 3Place the mushrooms in the same skillet and sautÃ?Â© until slightly browned ? approximately 1 - 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and water. Season to taste with the pepper. Place the eggs in the nonstick skillet and stir until cooked through - approximately 1 minute or until the edges begin to set. Do not overcook.
- 5Arrange the eggs and the mushrooms on a plate, sprinkle with parsley and add two strips of turkey bacon on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Whites W/ Shiitake Mushrooms and Turkey Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 583.2 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.0 g