Make and share this Scrambled Egg Tortilla Wraps Aust Ww 5.5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- Warm the tortillas following the packet instructions.
- Lightly spray a non-stick saucepan with olive oil.
- Add the shallots and chili.
- Cook, stirring, over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the milk and season to taste.
- Add to the pan.
- Stir over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until just set.
- Place the warmed tortillas on serving plates.
- Top with the egg mixture and sprinkle with the cheese and coriander.
- Roll up to serve.