1/9 Photos of Scrambled Egg Sandwiches (With Onions and Red Peppers)
This sandwich is good for breakfast or lunch. The onions and red peppers keep this from being just another egg sandwich. I toast the bread while the onion and pepper is cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add onion and saute over medium heat until slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add pepper strips and cook stirring occasionally until tender about 8-10 minutes.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add egg beaters (or beat eggs and add) to skillet and cook stiring often, until set about 2 minutes.
- 5Divide the egg mixture between two slices of toast, now top with slice of cheese and remaining toast.
- 6Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Sandwiches (With Onions and Red Peppers)
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 661.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute