Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is a favorite of mine. It's very different though, very different.
- Beat the eggs with the water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place bread in toaster.
- Sramble eggs and set aside.
- Spread maple syrup on both slices of bread.
- Place eggs on 1 slice of bread and top with the other.
- Serving Suggestions: Orange juice, hash browns, bacon, sausage, coffee.
wow my oh my, the maple syrup bring the scramble egg to a whole new level! what a terrific idea. if the sandwich could talk, it would scream "eeeaat Meeeee!" Thank you (oh dear, i feel like making one right now...)
This was very good. When I first read it I thought it sounded strange, but I gave it a try and it was great. It reminded me of a famous fast food breakfast sandwich. Thanks for posting this.
Simplicity at it's best! The addition of the maple syrup was a welcome one that I will definitely try again. I also added some freshly chopped chives from my garden. Thanks for posting!