Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is a favorite of mine. It's very different though, very different.
Top Review by MooseCall
wow my oh my, the maple syrup bring the scramble egg to a whole new level! what a terrific idea. if the sandwich could talk, it would scream "eeeaat Meeeee!" Thank you (oh dear, i feel like making one right now...)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with the water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place bread in toaster.
- Sramble eggs and set aside.
- Spread maple syrup on both slices of bread.
- Place eggs on 1 slice of bread and top with the other.
- Serving Suggestions: Orange juice, hash browns, bacon, sausage, coffee.