1/1 Photo of Scrambled Egg Quesadillas
I had some flour tortillas to use up one day and decided to make some breakfast quesadillas. It's now one of my husband's favorites. I haven't made it for my grandkids yet, but I'll bet they will like it too. I don't always use the bacon, since we also enjoy these tortillas with just the eggs and lots of hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel, then crumble. Set aside.
- 2Beat the eggs adding the milk and hot sauce.
- 3In another small skillet, heat the butter over medium low heat and when hot, scramble the eggs, cooking until soft and creamy.
- 4Lay out 1 tortilla. Top with the cooked eggs, the bacon and the cheese.
- 5Place the second tortilla on top of the filling.
- 6Reheat the bacon fat in the first skillet over medium heat. Place the filled tortilla in the skillet, cooking for about 1 minute.
- 7Flip the tortilla with a large spatula and cook the other side until browned and crispy, about 1 more minute.
- 8Remove from heat and cut the tortilla like a pizza into wedges.
- 9Serve with more hot sauce, or salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.1
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 316.6 mg
- Sodium 525.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 16.9 g