1/3 Photos of Scrambled Egg Muffins With Smoked Salmon and Sour Cream
A Jamie Oliver - he suggests serving as a classy breakfast or brunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the eggs into a bowl. Whisk lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Put your muffins in the toaster, ready for action.
- 3Melt half the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat until bubbling, then tip in the eggs.
- 4Stir eggs continuously with a wooden spoon, getting right into the edges. Cook until the runny egg starts to thicken.
- 5Turn the heat off when the eggs are still slightly undercooked – they will keep on cooking in the warm pan while you're toasting and buttering your muffins.
- 6Split muffins in half and place in your toaster. Toast to your preferred doneness.
- 7Place the buttered muffin halves onto four individual plates and cover each one with a spoonful of scrambled egg.
- 8Drape a slice of salmon over each muffin half, dollop some sour cream on top and sprinkle with chopped chives and a twist of black pepper.
- 9Serve with your lemon wedges.
- 10Tip: To make things easier, toast your muffins first and keep them warm in the oven.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Muffins With Smoked Salmon and Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 294.2 mg
- Sodium 336.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: