Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Throw this healthy breakfast together and sit down and enjoy your family
- 3 cups loose packed shredded frozen potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup lean ham, diced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray, brown potatoes and ham for about 10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Add eggs and lemon pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Lower heat and continue cooking until eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
DH really liked this! Very easy to put together. Next time I will add more spice too it...and maybe a little chopped onion and pepper to potato mixture! Thank you for the recipe!