Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from my Mother. I love to make this for breakfast and sometimes we have this for dinner. My family loves this.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and blend in flour. Cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in milk, cook until thick. Add salt, pepper and cheese, stir until cheese melts. Set aside.
- In a large skillet saute the ham and green onion in 3 tablespoons butter until onion is tender. Add eggs and cook over medium heat until eggs are set, stir in mushrooms and cheese mixture. Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients, sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.