1/4 Photos of Scrambled Egg Cups for Two
From Cooking for Two Magazine. Quick & yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- 2Spread a scant teaspoon of butter on one side of each bread slice.
- 3Press bread, buttered side down, into 4 muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs, chives, salt, & pepper.
- 5In a skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-low heat.
- 6Add egg mixture;cook & stir until eggs are completely set.
- 7Spoon into bread cups; sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake 1-2 minutes longer, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Cups for Two
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 362.6 mg
- Sodium 905.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.9 g