Recipe by jbe467
This is my version of scrambled eggs. My kids would eat this every day if I had time to cook breakfast every morning. This is a recipe you can get creative with.
Top Review by Tourtière in Alberta Canada
I was a little worried with the amount of hot sauce this recipe calls for but this was a hit with everyone in my family - the kids gobbled up their plates and asked for seconds. My husband used Monterrey Jack cheese and we loved it - any cheese changes the taste up just enough! Definitely a keeper recipe!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup your favorite hot sauce (or less, we like Crystal)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add ham and cook 7-10 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, half and half, S&P and hot sauce. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Add egg mixture to skillet and 'scramble'. When done, remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Stir to combine and melt cheese.
- Serve hot.