Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another yummy breakfast casserole.
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons butter (for frying)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- Mix eggs and cream; scramble in a frying pan with butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Put scrambled eggs in 3 quart casserole dish. Pour top with soup, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake at 250* for 30 minutes.
- Note: Can be refrigerated overnight, then baked 45-60 minutes.