This is going to become one of your favorite Sunday breakfasts or brunches! Perfect for any time! Full of wonderful sausage,cheese, mushrooms, and onions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 2Combine the cream and water in a large saucepan. Bring the mixture to a simmer over low heat. Gradually add 2 cups of the Cheddar, stirring until melted and smooth; add the pepper sauce, if using. Remove the pan from the heat.
- 3Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned; drain excess fat. Add the mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, until almost tender. Add the green onions and cook, stirring, just until tender. Stir the mixture into the cheese sauce.
- 4Melt the butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until scrambled. Add the sausage mixture and the salt and pepper and stir gently to combine.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 368.4 mg
- Sodium 355.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g