1/1 Photo of Scrambled Egg and Tomato
Breakfast favourite with a twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tomato and basil and set aside.
- 2Beat the egg, water and garlic together.
- 3Heat oil (or use non-stick cooking spray), add the egg mixture.
- 4Cook and stir gently until the egg is nearly set.
- 5Sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Add the tomato mixture and the pepper.
- 7Cook and stir until the egg is completely set and the tomatoes are heated through.
- 8Serve with toast or English muffin.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Egg and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g