Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy scrambled egg and smoked salmon in crisp little pastry cases create elegant to eat party food.
- 10 vol-au-vent cases
- 1 egg, beaten to glaze
For the filling
- 2 large eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- Set the oven to 350°F Make up vol au vents, brush with beaten egg to glaze, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Beat the eggs together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook over a gently heat until lightly scrambled.
- Stir in the smoked salmon and then fill each vol au vent, before placing lid on top.
- Serve immediately.