Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This uses chorizo that is precooked to save time
- 29.58 ml butter, divided
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 (20 inch) flour tortillas
- 226.79 g chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml grated monterey jack cheese or 118.29 ml manchego cheese
- avocado, slices (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook stirring, until eggs are just set but still a little wet. Remove from heat and set aside. Melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium low heat.
- Put one tortilla in skillet, then spread scrambled eggs, chorizo and cheese on top. Top with remaining tortilla. Cook until cheese melts and tortilla is lightly browned, turning once about 3-4 minutes on each side. Cut into wedges and garnish with avocado, sour cream and salsa.