Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is just a simple breakfast sandwich that my family loves. This sandwich can be eaten as is, or doctored any way you choose to suit your taste. Some like to add lettuce and tomato....some like to add cheese.....some prefer wheat bread...others prefer white.....just feel free to adjust any way you like!!!
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the 2 slices bacon in half and cook to a crisp.
- Drain on paper towel, and pour drippings out of pan.
- Whip egg with water, add salt and pepper and scramble eggs in same pan in which the bacon was cooked.
- Remove egg to cool.
- After bread has toasted, spread with mayo and layer on eggs and bacon.
- Slice and serve with favorite breakfast beverage.