Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bit of an odd concoction that I came up with but very tasty.
Make and share this Scrambled Cheesy Eggs on Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet.
- Slightly brown the dried onions.
- Add lightly beaten eggs, stir while cooking.
- When eggs are just about finished, toss in the cheese and stir.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toast and top with the egg/cheese mixture.
- Salt, to taste.
- Add splashes of Tabasco sauce!
Lovely Sunday Brunch recipe Thanks. I used lite It was still very tasty