Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bit of an odd concoction that I came up with but very tasty.
- 9.85 ml butter
- 2.46 ml dried onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 59.14 ml shredded cheese, Colby-Jack
- 2 piece toast
- 14.79 ml cream cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- Melt the butter in a small skillet.
- Slightly brown the dried onions.
- Add lightly beaten eggs, stir while cooking.
- When eggs are just about finished, toss in the cheese and stir.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toast and top with the egg/cheese mixture.
- Salt, to taste.
- Add splashes of Tabasco sauce!
Lovely Sunday Brunch recipe Thanks. I used lite It was still very tasty