1/2 Photos of Scrambled Cheesy Eggs on Toast
Lisanne :)'s Note:
Bit of an odd concoction that I came up with but very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a small skillet.
- 2Slightly brown the dried onions.
- 3Add lightly beaten eggs, stir while cooking.
- 4When eggs are just about finished, toss in the cheese and stir.
- 5Spread the cream cheese on the toast and top with the egg/cheese mixture.
- 6Salt, to taste.
- 7Add splashes of Tabasco sauce!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Cheesy Eggs on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.2
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 589.1 mg
- Sodium 1589.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 40.3 g