Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
In a hurry? Here's a great breakfast in one pan.
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, broken into small pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add the bread and saute until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and scramble until fluffy.
A very easy way when you're im hurry! It's delicious, especially when still hot. Add cheese if you like salty ;)
This was ok. I think I would rather have scrambled eggs, bacon & buttered toast and jelly if I'm making it all anyway. Thanks for the recipe.