1 hr 20 mins
Pa. Hiker's Note:
This is a staple in Scout cookbooks. The recipe is easily modified for different tastes: change the cheese, peppers, or swap out the ground meat for sausage. For a less-dry recipe try adding sloppy joe sauce to the meat. Start with the basics and have fun exploring from there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix bisquick, eggs, milk, and salt; set aside.
- 2Brown beef, onions, and peppers in a dutch oven.
- 3Stir in worcestershire sauce.
- 4Spread beef mixture over bottom of the dutch oven, cover with bisquick - don't mix them together.
- 5Top with cheese and bake 30-40 minutes.
- 6Check doneness with toothpick.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scout Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.4
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 254.7 mg
- Sodium 1316.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 45.6 g