Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Scotty's Chocolate Kahlua Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate soymilk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup egg white
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 3⁄4 cup Kahlua
- Mix all of the ingredients together and divide the batter into two greased 9 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Once the cakes have cooled, frost the layers with a vanilla frosting mixed with cocoa powser and serve!