Scott Rhoades's Note:
Quick and easy sloppy joe recipe with no bell peppers and not so spicy that kids won't enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in saute pan over medium heat.
- 2While beef is browning, dice 1/2 of a medium yellow onion (or 1 whole small onion) and mince garlic cloves.
- 3When beef is browned add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 5Simmer over medium low heat until sauce is at desired consistency.
- 6Scoop onto soft rolls and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scott's Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1666.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 28.3 g