Recipe by spacholl
Made up by the pitcher so you can sit and visit instead of bartend. Great for the brunch or any other time you are craving a spicy savery cocktail.
- 64 ounces tomato juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 liter vodka
- 5 lbs ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first eight ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Put in refridgerator for 2-24 hours to blend flavors.
- Fill 16 oz. tumbler with ice.
- Pour 2-3 oz. Premium Vodka over ice.
- Fill glass with tomato mix. Stir.
- Garnish with olive, jalapeno slice, baby dill, celery stick.
- Add drinking straw and serve.