Made up by the pitcher so you can sit and visit instead of bartend. Great for the brunch or any other time you are craving a spicy savery cocktail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first eight ingredients in a large pitcher.
- 2Put in refridgerator for 2-24 hours to blend flavors.
- 3Fill 16 oz. tumbler with ice.
- 4Pour 2-3 oz. Premium Vodka over ice.
- 5Fill glass with tomato mix. Stir.
- 6Garnish with olive, jalapeno slice, baby dill, celery stick.
- 7Add drinking straw and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scott's Best Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: