Recipe by awalde
You don’t need to buy expensive salmon paté in delicates shops. This easy recipe is wonderful and really very fast to prepare.
Top Review by I'mPat
I served this as an nibbly as part of our Christmas day lunch and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all, thank you awalde for a lovely and super easy recipe, made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 85.04 g butter
- 198.44 g smoked salmon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest, grated
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes (optional)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes if used in a bowl.
- Blend until you will get a smooth paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, blend shortly.
- In another bowl beat the cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold cream into the salmon paste and spoon in a nice bowl.
- Top with some red pepper flakes if desired.
- Chill for at least 2 hours until serving.