1/2 Photos of Scottish Smoked Salmon Paté
You don’t need to buy expensive salmon paté in delicates shops. This easy recipe is wonderful and really very fast to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes if used in a bowl.
- 2Blend until you will get a smooth paste.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste, blend shortly.
- 4In another bowl beat the cream to stiff peaks.
- 5Fold cream into the salmon paste and spoon in a nice bowl.
- 6Top with some red pepper flakes if desired.
- 7Chill for at least 2 hours until serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scottish Smoked Salmon Paté
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.4
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 659.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g