1/3 Photos of Scottish Shortbread Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a great recipe for light and flaky cookies! My family loves them. I like to have one with a cup of coffee....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar. Add 3 to 3 3/4 cups flour. Mix well.
- 3Sprinkle board with the remaining flour. Knead for 5 minutes, adding enough flour to make a soft dough.
- 4Roll to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut-out with cookie cutter. Prick with fork and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scottish Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 69.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g