- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons whipped butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, sift dry ingredients together. Add butter, mixing into flour with your fingers.
- Add buttermilk and knead to a soft dough. Knead in raisins. On a floured board, roll out dough to 1/2" thick. Cut in 16 rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.