Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces pineapple, crushed
- 2 ounces apricots, chopped
- 1 lb sausage meat
- 8 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 chicken livers or 1 turkey liver, from the giblets,finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- mixed herbs (optional, chef’s choice of herbs)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix all the above together and add enough egg to make a slightly soft consistency.
- Place in the neck end of the bird or cook separately.
- This also makes a good filling for sandwiches.