Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are a very simple Scottish recipe, similar to the more popular Scottish favourite shortbread.
- In large bowl, mix flour and sugar.
- Add softened butter, and mix to make a crumbly dough.
- Form small balls with the dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and then smoosh the balls down to make a flat cookie shape.
- Cook in 400 degree oven until very lightly browned on top.
- im not 100% sure how long the browning process will take, so watch them as they cook.
- it should take about 20 minutes.
- They can be eaten warm, or they can be cooled, whatever you prefer.