Recipe by Maria Flor Monteroyo Cuyos
I found this recipe in a book "Blue band" in Holland.first i was hesitated that it might turn out not good but i was wrong,this recipe (egg) is really easy and affordable.you just have to coat the egg with ground meat (any meat) and fry or bake it.(but i chose to fry,i find it fun when turning them to their other sides in a pan.this is very nice to eat,juicy and chewy..
Top Review by DON M.
My wife and I had this and loved it! The sausage we used was Saged based and we deep fried the egg after coating it. It was one of the most unique and tasty things we've ever had.
- 4 eggs, to boil
- 1⁄2 lemon, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon basil, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 200 g ground beef
- 2 uncooked eggs, to mix in the ground meat
- 100 g blue band butter
Directions See How It's Made
- boil the eggs for 4 minutes,take them out from the pan and peel them.set aside.
- in a bowl,mix the ground meat,the spices (egg and the rest).ohhh.the butter is not included.
- when the mixing finished,coat the egg with the spiced ground meat (round) like a ball.
- heat a pan in a medium,melt the butter in and fry the balls.