Recipe by noway
Posted for ZWT6, adapted from rampantscotland.com Looks like a delicious, easy weeknight meal!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
I made this with what I originally thought was b/s thighs; after defrosting found they were chicken tenders, but was delicious nonetheless. This would be good marinaded in the sauce overnight and then grilled. The sauce was similar to a BBQ but more flavorful! Made for ZWT6 Great Britain.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Place chicken in a shallow, oven-proof dish.
- Mix the jam, mustard, cayenne and garlic until smooth.
- Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken pieces, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Place the lid on the dish and bake in the oven for one hour.