1/3 Photos of Scottish Cream (as opposed to Irish Cream)
I started making our own supply of Irish Cream a few years ago, but noticed that we never use Irish whiskey, we only have the Scottish stuff in our house, thanks to good friends and Duty Free shopping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump all the ingredients in a blender and whizz on high for 30 seconds.
- 2Bottle in a tightly sealed container and keep in the fridge.
- 3Be sure the shake the bottle well before serving.
- 4This will keep for up to two months in the fridge.
- 5Note: Don't use heavy cream, it tends to separate.
- 6If you can't find light cream, use half and half, or whole milk.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scottish Cream (as opposed to Irish Cream)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 45.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g