Recipe by lindseylcw
This sounds yummy, healthyish and really easy - a bonus!!
Top Review by Tea Jenny
Like Syd said this was wonderful, the berries all went well together and the orange juice and zest made it nice and juicy. I wish I had one of these little blow torches to caramelize the sugar and cinnamon on top that would of made my picture look better, it was so refreshing to have after a meal, very nice and light and fresh. I would make this again, we liked it a lot. Thank you for posting. Made for ZWT#6 2010.
- 1 lb strawberry
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 orange, juice of, and zested
- 7 ounces Greek yogurt
- 7 ounces creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all berries in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over 1 tbsp caster sugar and the zest and juice of the orange. Mix together the yoghurt, creme fraiche and remaining caster sugar and spread over the fruit and leave in fridge for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle the soft brown sugar over the top and dust with the cinnamon, place under a hot grill until the sugar melts. Serve immediately.