Le Honerable Kelsaroo's Note:
a friend of mine brought this in for a snack with her munch and I thought it was great! :-P servings are approximate time dose not include cooling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large pot (one to fit all of the rice krispies) heat 1 cup sugar and corn syrup just untill the sugar melts then take off heat.
- 2stirr in peanut butter then rice krispies stirr untill everything is coated.
- 3press into a 9x13x2in pan know that mixture will stick to your hands to prevent this put water on them each time it starts to stick.
- 4make a sauce out of the rest of the ingreedients to do this melt the butter in a pan on medium heat then add sugar then milk (ammonut is negotiable) then add the chips and heat them untill they melt but do not boil.
- 5spread over the rice krispy base and allow to cool to room temperature for a few hours befroe cutting do not put them into the fridge because theywill become hard as a rock.
- 6Comment because others like to know.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scotcheroos
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g