Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
a friend of mine brought this in for a snack with her munch and I thought it was great! :-P servings are approximate time dose not include cooling
- 1 cup sugar (devided)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (devided)
- 1 cup light corn syrup (Kayro)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (or similar type)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- in a large pot (one to fit all of the rice krispies) heat 1 cup sugar and corn syrup just untill the sugar melts then take off heat.
- stirr in peanut butter then rice krispies stirr untill everything is coated.
- press into a 9x13x2in pan know that mixture will stick to your hands to prevent this put water on them each time it starts to stick.
- make a sauce out of the rest of the ingreedients to do this melt the butter in a pan on medium heat then add sugar then milk (ammonut is negotiable) then add the chips and heat them untill they melt but do not boil.
- spread over the rice krispy base and allow to cool to room temperature for a few hours befroe cutting do not put them into the fridge because theywill become hard as a rock.
- Comment because others like to know.