Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These bars are good, and they stay moist.
- 1 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Blend together syrup and sugar in a large sauce pan. Heat until it begins to bubble.
- Add peanut butter, mix, and add Rice Krispies.
- Put in a buttered 9x13" pan.
- Melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips over low heat. Pour over bars.
- Cut while warm.
Delicious! Im a dad that made these for some kids (and myself!!) while my wife was at work. Hope its ok for me to add some instructions for beginners like me. 1a . turn to low heat 2a . after peanut butter is melted in, turn heat off, then add the rice krispies. 3a. mash them down with a spatula or else they will be too fluffy and will come apart easily. 6 . put all the utensils in the sink when your done for easy cleaning, even a wife that thinks what you did was cute, will still note that you left a hard to clean mess.