Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandma made this for us grandkids everytime we would visit, and they were always so good!!
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml white syrup
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1419.54 ml Rice Krispies
- 473.18 ml butterscotch chips
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put the sugar and white syrup on to boil until it just starts to boil - 1st bubble and take off right away!
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla - stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Add rice krispies.
- Stir this together good, then spread in a large cookie sheet.
- Melt the semi-sweet chips and the butterscotch chips together and spread on top.
these are a great treat that i have been making for years. they take just a couple minutes to throw together and everyone always loves them