Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandma made this for us grandkids everytime we would visit, and they were always so good!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put the sugar and white syrup on to boil until it just starts to boil - 1st bubble and take off right away!
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla - stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Add rice krispies.
- Stir this together good, then spread in a large cookie sheet.
- Melt the semi-sweet chips and the butterscotch chips together and spread on top.
these are a great treat that i have been making for years. they take just a couple minutes to throw together and everyone always loves them