Recipe by Manly Cook
I don't know how to really describe these. They are real good for the kids though I for one loved these drop cookies.
Top Review by Nolan'sMom
I'm so glad to see this recipe on Zaar! I've been making these for years...I grew up eating them, but my recipe is in a cookbook that I hardly ever use anymore. Now I know it's here whenever I need it! These are wonderfully rich and quick to whip up. Thanks Manly Cook!
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt peanut butter, corn syrup, and sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly until the mixture is syrupy.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies until all are coated.
- Pat into a slightly greased square cake pan.
- Melt chips in a double boiler or glass bowl in microwave, stirring occasionally.
- Spread misture over Rice Krispies mixture.
- Cut into squares.