Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't know how to really describe these. They are real good for the kids though I for one loved these drop cookies.
- Melt peanut butter, corn syrup, and sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly until the mixture is syrupy.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies until all are coated.
- Pat into a slightly greased square cake pan.
- Melt chips in a double boiler or glass bowl in microwave, stirring occasionally.
- Spread misture over Rice Krispies mixture.
- Cut into squares.