Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
this crisp, thick and buttery cookie is an old delicacy from scotland.
- cream together the butter and sugar.
- work the flour in with your hands.
- roll the dough to 1/3- 1/2 inch thick.
- cut into desired shapes.
- place on ungreased baking sheet and bake in a 350f preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- (the tops will not brown.).
This was good a tastes like my mom uue to make it
I found it very crumbly and wont hold shape. The recipe didn't say how long to chill but I chilled it for about an hour...not sure if that was what went wrong???