Recipe by Chef mariajane
M-m-m-m-m What a delicious pancake recipe - fresh fruit is so good with these also, they are so fluffy!! Found this in Saltacapes magazine!!
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (I prefer the melted butter) or 3 tablespoons oil (I prefer the melted butter)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Beat egg, thoroughly; add milk.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and slowly add egg/milk mixture. Add melted butter and vanilla, stir just until mixed and lumpy,
- Drop by 1/4 cupful onto hot griddle. So good!