Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are lovely little pastries. Very light.
Make and share this Scotch Jam & Cheese Pastries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream softened butter and cream cheese.
- Sift in flour and work in to butter mixture.
- Add cream and mix well.
- On floured board, roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out into 4 inch rounds.
- Wet edges w/ cold water.
- Put a tsp.
- of jam in center.
- Fold over and press together.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush pastries with egg wash.
- Sprinkle w/ confectioners sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes.