Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Scotch is not only loaded with flavor, it pairs brilliantly with Champagne. Add a dash of Cointreau for a touch of sweetness and to round off the flavors, and you have a cocktail that’s worthy of an end-of-the-year bash. Here’s wishing you a very bubbly New Year! From Food & Style.
- 2 ounces single malt scotch
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 12 ounces champagne, well chilled (or sparkling wine)
- 4 large lemon peel
- Shake Scotch and Cointreau with ice cubes until shaker is frosted.
- Divide into 4 chilled champagne flutes.
- Top with the Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with the lemon peel and serve.