Recipe by mandabears
This is a recipe from Peg Bracken's I Hate to Cook book. Really easy and quite good
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 16 ounces corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions, optional at my house
- 1 dash garlic salt, optional at my house
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the macaroni in 2 quarts salted boiling water for 8
- minutes until tender.
- Mix mushroom soup and milk together.
- Add the corned beef, shredded cheese, (garlic salt and onion).
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or grease generously.
- Alternate layers of corned beef mixture and cooked macaroni.
- Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.