- 4 large apples
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut apples into slices.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place half the apples in a nonstick baking dish and sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
- Dot with half the butter.
- Sprinkle half the oats over all.
- Arrange another series of layers.
- Then add milk.
- Cover and bake 350F for 45 min.
- Remove the cover and bake 15 min. more.
- Serve hot or cold.