Recipe by Sue Lau
I used to get these all the time at Chinese restaurants. Absolutely mouth-watering. Goes great with Chinese and Polynesian food. I wonder if I went to the restaurants more for this drink than the food! :)
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orgeat syrup
- 6 ounces rum
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 dash grenadine
- 2 cups crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake liquid ingredients in cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Place liquid into tiki or decorative bowl.
- Serve with 4 very long straws, if you have them.
- Alternatively, you can serve in a highball glass.
- Garnish with pineapple chunk and maraschino cherry on plastic spear, if desired.
- Note: orgeat syrup may be hard to find; check specialty liquor stores and coffee shops.
- Ask for a special order, if needed.