- 4 large oranges
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup demerara sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the oranges removing all pith and slice thinly.
- Place in a shallow 5 cup oven proof dish and sprinkle with the liqueur.
- Lightly whip the heavy (35%) cream and blend it with the sour cream.
- Spread over the oranges.
- Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- A few minutes before serving sprinkle the Demerara sugar on top and broil until the sugar has melted.