Recipe by twinkeejackbaby
This is 4 of the best different Artichoke dips combined into one of the best dips I've had in a long time! Cold weather and blizzards make good cooks!!
Top Review by mama smurf
I made this for the Bargain Basement 2013 tag game and it was a hit with DH and the twins. I cut the recipe in half but used the whole can of artichoke hearts and wish I would have made the full amount. I never used cheddar cheese in my artichoke dip before but everyone enjoyed it so ok! Served with crackers. Thank you for posting.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons diced onions (usually about 2 thick slices)
- 2 -3 tablespoons jalapenos (I use diced in a jar)
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts.
- Chop onion, garlic and jalapeno if not pre-minced/diced.
- Combine everything into bowl.
- Mix everything together with spoon and place in prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve with sliced veggies, Triscuits (I like the Rosemary and Olive Oil) or whatever you like. ENJOY!